You are welcome to come to our workshop and we’ll assess your laptop and give you a rough estimate of the repair cost.
We are a laptop repair specialist – Repairs, Services & Upgrades.
All laptops repaired: Any make repaired.
Can’t see your problem on the list below? Please contact us for friendly advice on your options and for a quote.
Level one (£30 + parts):
- Overheating / noisy fan.
- Sound / speaker issues.
- Installing a fresh copy of Windows/Linux.
- Virus / malicious software removal
- Battery not charging / battery replacement
- SSD/Hard drive replacement / upgrade / cloning
- Wireless / internet problems, (if required, new wireless card is £7 – £10)
- CD / DVD drive not working (if required, new drive is £10 – £15)
- Damage report for an insurance claim (payment refunded if we carry out the repair)
- Data backup / transfer from a healthy hard drive.
- Cracked screens replaced.
- Power jack repairs.
- Keyboard / TrackPad not working, (if required, new keyboard / TouchPad is £15 – £20).
- Liquid damaged repairs.
- Graphics issues.
- Board level repairs.
- and many other repairs too…